The wonderful publicity staff at John Wiley & Sons, the publisher of the international best-seller, Millionaire Teacher – The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School is kind enough to sponsor 2 copies of the book for readers of LCF on Personal Finance. Previously, I interviewed the author of this very book, Andrew Hallam, who shared with me his investing mantra which makes him financially free in his late thirties.
Here are the reviews you should know about this best-seller, by various accomplished finance authors:
- If you buy just one book this year, this is it. Millionaire Teacher will educate and inspire a whole new generation of savvy investors who think for themselves, regularly beat the Street and will retire successfully – Paul B Farrell, Author, The Millionaire Code, The Winning Portfolio and The Lazy Person’s Guide to Investing
- Put away your check book. Instead give this book to every young person and you will be gifting them a lifetime of financial independence and success – Robert P. Miles, Author, Warren Buffet Wealth
- Andrew Hallam has distilled the timeless lessons for investing into nine easy to understand and easy to follow rules. The newbie investor will not find a better guide than Millionaire Teacher – Burton G.Malkiel, A Random Walk Down Wall Street
Here’s what you need to do to participate in this give-away, using the widget below.
- Login using Facebook or Email
- Leave a comment on any personal finance or investing matters in the comment section below
- Like this blog post or LCF on Personal Finance on Facebook
That’s it! Winners will be announced on Friday, 25 May 2012 so get your entries in!
P/S: The book is worth RM 67.80 at Popular bookstore
And, if you miss the podcast interview, here it is.