I am sure everybody knows you can invest your Mandatory Retirement Fund Account 1 money into unit trust. What a lot of people don’t know is that you can also invest in shares via an approved asset manager. You either do this DIY (total control) or hands-off approach (letting the asset manager discretionary buy or sell stocks for you). Of course, stocks carry higher risk than unit trust, but with the right stocks (REIT counters, anyone?) coupled with the right knowledge/mindset in value investing, you could be enjoying sustainable dividends plus awesome capital gain.
This video below explains the following:
- What is the “dead money” you possess, and ways you could “reanimate the dead?” Credits to KCLau and Peter Lim
- Who is the approved asset manager who can do his for you?
- How is the performance at the date of this recording?
- Why this could be suitable for you if one have no time to invest on your own or you are a financially savvy person eager to have more control in growing your retirement fund
- What are the risks involved and how to manage it?
- Showing you live – the platform used and my current portfolio – uncensored
- What is the minimum amount of initial investment and how to evaluate if you are eligible to participate
Fin Freedom, the firm I am with, is the business partner of Company P. You can go through me to participate in this scheme.
Ask me Questions by posting your comments below